THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's been swell...



Oh, I have so much to write about, there is time, but not right now. I am hungry, thirsty and tired from a 12 hour day of finishing homework and the final exam for my math class...I don't think I've ever spent that much time on mathematics in one sitting before...I'm not even sure if I'm still here...I could just be dreaming, or just passed-out somewhere dreaming that I was working on math for this long...my assignments might still be due...only my final grade will tell.

I wasn't a straight-A student in High School (because I didn't apply myself), and I won't be in College (because I've already earned two B's), but I certainly aim to be, in spirit, if not on transcript. If I push myself beyond what I am comfortable with...then I know the growing and learning is continuing...and the calculator tantrums will occur farther and farther apart...yep. I did a good job, though. I actually learned things and pushed myself to try harder than any class I've taken so far...and pushed myself harder than any math class I've ever had before. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I am so totally awesome, regardless. I only need a positive growth of 0.92% to get an A...but even if I don't, I'm pretty sure I'll still be standing at 89%. It's not great, but it is fantastic. Yes, you read that right. But! Now...the only math I want to see for a very long time is Bach. No more equations and NO MORE story problems!!! Rawr! Save your stories for English; English = Words, Math = Numbers, Art = Happy Little Trees! Okay, I'm getting the evil eye...I better go. Have fun and stay hidden!

0 comments: