THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The shadows are moving again, but...

Photobucket

The shadows are moving again, but I can't see them this time. They are not trying to show me their presence as they were a few months ago. Instead, they are carrying lanterns and offering another solution. One that actually makes sense. Terrifying, but understandable.

I dare not believe them, but I am intrigued - only interested in what God's part in all of this is. Is this the direction He is leading me to? If not, why does the answer seem so simple - a solution to suite the desires of everyone involved? I will not act upon desire alone...I am being called to a higher purpose than that...but what does all this mean?

It's the only solution that seems to make complete sense and would wrap everything up in a neat, tidy little bow. Or would it? There's something here that I am not seeing - like it's being hidden from me, yet I am continually drawn to it's ever promising prospects, despite how I personally feel about it.

0 comments: